Thursday, September 24, 2009

Poison Ivy Ultimate Bonus Part 5

Ok...after being forced to spend the last couple of days massaging Ivy's feet. She finally let me
take a break long enough to post the next part of her bonus. The segment is dedicated to her most recent videogame incarnation.

(You're gonna want to click on this first one...trust me. :-D)










































(These are capped from the clips of the Videogame Batman: Arkham Asylum of which I heard some really good thing about. Huge thank yous to both the Legendary Master of Sole Shot Match25 and the Sole Keeper for providing me with material for this segment.)

The great thing about this version of Poison Ivy is that she's always barefoot and she even has red painted toenails drawing attention to her feet. Like in "the Batman" this version Poison Ivy has some really formidable plant control powers. While she starts off the game sunlight deprived and weakened, she seriously powers up to cause Batman quite a bit of hardship in the game...Kneel before the Plant Queen!!!

Ok I'll preparing a lot of things at once...if you guys have been keeping track, you know there's one more tribute to the plant queen left to go. I've also tallied up the remaining villainess including some really recent tips I received and have 20 girls left to tribute. (^_^; Whew I'm being overwhelmed by evil feet). I'm also working on a new set of spotlights to post over the weekend.

As the 1960's Batman narrator would say before a commercial break, Stick around...the best is yet to come.
-KingsSideCastle