Monday, September 21, 2009

Foot Positions Poll Results

Ok after an exciting weekend and 335 votes....here are the results for the Foot Worship positions poll...

Wow that's the second time Tickling won out. ^_^ I'll have to make a note to find more tickling scenes and move up and post the ones that I know about. In second place was the ever lovable foot massage and in third place was the option of getting used as a foot cleaner. I'm glad that all the other options had at least a few fans as well. I was a little worried that I might have been the only one masochistic enough to enjoy getting kicked around by women's feet or being trapped inside of their footwear. ^_^;

Anyway, I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone for voting and participating in this poll. ^_^ I'll try to look for more of all these situations in the future.

Ok...I'm working on the next Poison Ivy bonus now. I'll try to have it up soon. :-D
-KSC

p.s. To any Jewish readers out there...I just want to wish you guys a Happy Rosh Hashannah. Best of luck in the coming year. :-D