Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ayane Bonus 2

Ok...the next ninja girl up is the lovely Ayane from the Dead or Alive series. I don't know if its the purple hair, her deep penetrating gaze, the large amount of fanservice that accompanies any DOA girl but I have a huge crush on this character. Enjoy guys!!

















































(Various webfinds and caps from youtube clips of her. ^_^)

Some more of this sexy ninja from an earlier post:
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2008/09/ayane-bonus.html

Running a little short on time this morning...so let me quickly sum up Ayane with...never has such powerful Ninja awesomeness come in such a cute package.

Ok more Ninja females coming up. ^_^ (I think I'm contractually obligated to post at least a few Naruto Kunoichis. ;-D) On that note...more to come soon guys.
-KSC