Sunday, April 25, 2010

W.I.T.C.H.: Finale

What's better than one hot guardian barefoot?... How about 5 of them?!! :-D For the finale of the W.I.T.C.H. tribute series...we have just that. Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin are back for one last set. Enjoy guys!!















































(These are a collection of webfinds and caps from the W.I.T.C.H episode "N is for Narcissist". Once again I have to give a really massive thanks to P for all the material in these sets. Thanks very much man. ^_^)

I was sent into barefoot overload multiple times while capping this set. Just thinking about these 5 sets of hot feet gets my heart beating really fast. It would be really awesome to be these witches' footslave. Imagine 5 girls to worship, 10 feet to massage, 50 toes to suck. All of them have their own distinct personalities too allowing you guys to explore different sides of your fetish with each of them as well. :-D

Ok...that basically concludes the W.I.T.C.H. series of tributes everyone. However, still more magic feet are yet to come.

Until Next Time
-KingsSideCastle