Friday, March 26, 2010

Spellcaster Feet: Part 5 Circe

Hey guys...sorry for the slow amount of posting recently...it's been a really long week. Anyway, here is the next Spellcaster...the sexy witch Circe. Due to Circe's vast history as a nemesis for Wonder Woman (not to mention her roots in Greek Methology), she really has a wide variety of appearances including the ever lovable barefoot villainess.






























(These are a combination of various webfinds throughout the net and scenes from the Wonder Woman Comic Series Volume 2: Issues 18 and 19. A special thanks to Circe for giving me a second chance to post her and only mildly torturing me for not including her in the villainess takeover)

Circe is probably my first villainess crush back when I first heard the story of the Odyssey. When I heard about a beautiful enchantress who has a penchant for domination, transmutation and making people her pets, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be at her mercy. It was really cool to see her reappear as an antagonist for Wonder Woman too. She is one of those dangerous bad girls that you know its probably safer to stay away from...but can't help being attracted to. ^_^She's seductive, and powerful and seems to really delight in bending people to her whim. (Just look at some of the domination type dialogue above. She really likes being the evil. ^_^;) This witch is no stranger to getting her way even creating her own stable of servants and pets eager to please their mistress. As cruel as this character can be, I can't say I would mind if she decided to make me her foot pet. *Blushes*

Alright everyone...that's all for now, (I'll leave you to fantasize about being at Circe's feet ;-D) but as usual more to come soon. ^_^
-KingsSideCastle