Thursday, January 1, 2009

Poll of the Month 8: Results

First off I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2009 is a good year for all. ^_^ With the close of the old year comes the end of the December poll, after a Record Shattering 1472 votes (wow guys ^_^;)...Here are the results!!!

It appears the hot Pokemon Gym Leader Misty swam to the top of this poll and proved that her feet are the ones that most people would love to spend Christmas snuggling up against grabbing first place with 309 votes. (I'll post a tribute for her soon) Behind her swimming in lane 4, Nami pulled ahead of the rest to claim 2nd place with with 280 votes and Bulma closed off the top three claiming 3rd place with 229 votes. No need to feel too bad for the rest of these women...they all proved they had their own personal Christmas foot warmers available for use scoring in the double and triple digits. ^_^

I'd once again like to give a huge thank you to everyone that voted. (You guys make it fun to blog) I really appeciate everybody taking the time to share their opinions. I'll keep them in mind in future writing and bonuses.

Ok...to kick off the year...I'll have a new poll of the month up tonight. I'll also post a tribute to Misty soon.
-KSC