Thursday, September 4, 2008

May (Bonus)

While we're on the subject of Pokemon girls. I thought I'd bring up my favorite female trainer. May is easily the number one Pokemon girl on my hit list. She's been in the series long enough that I'm sure there are barefoot shots of her out there (unlike Flannery *resists the urge to go into a rant*). However, right now I am seriously lacking barefoot shots of her with one notable exception which you'll see in a moment.


(The one good shot I have of May's soles was provided by the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 himself from the episode Sharpedo Attacks. (Thanks again man) The rest of these came from Otakuphrenia)

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can find more barefoot scenes involving this sexy hottie episodes to download/find on youtube (I'm still looking for Sharpedo attacks) or anything else. I would gladly post her really quickly. I'll definitely keep an eye out for her myself as well.

Ok...that's basically it for today. Enjoy everyone!!
-KingsSideCastle