Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baroness (Mega Bonus)

It's been a couple of days...did anyone miss me? ;-) Anyway, here is the next villainess:the sexy femme fatale from G.I. Joe Anastasia Decobray AKA the Baroness .

















(These pictures are a combination of webfinds and caps taken from a youtube clip of an episode where the Baroness dons a bikini. The featured artwork includes the work of Adam Hughes (Pic 1), Doug Saquic, Rachel ??, and a few other unknowns. The Clip I capped these pics from was posted by the SoleSurvivor whose youtube site is definitely worth checking out)

So what would make you want to be this woman's footslave? Well besides meeting the prerequisite of being hot as hell...this woman is intelligent, strict and cruel enough to enjoy using you as her personal footstool. As her footslave, she'd probably keep you hard at work, polishing her boots, rubbing her feet and anything else her sadistic mind can think up.

Ok...so what happens now? If you are keeping count I posted Jessie, Giganta, Baroness, and Tayuya this month. Technically I posted Catwoman (although not her B:TAS form), Azula and All Sunday earlier on too, but I guarantee at least one of them will have another tribute this week ;-). I guess that leaves Queen Beryl, Mai Valentine and Android 18. As far as I know Beryl and Mai don't go barefoot in their animes and Android 18 only has a sandals scene with no close ups. I see what I can dig up for them.

Anyway, enjoy the pics everyone and as usual more to come soon!

-KingsSideCastle