Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jean Grey (Bonus)

This bonus was a long time coming. Jean Grey is one of my favorite X-girls. Enjoy!!!










(These bonus pics are a combination of webfinds and video captures. Unfotunately I can only recognize three of the professional artists...Dmitri Patelis (Pic 1) and Greg and Tim Hilderbrandt (pic 9). I capped pictures 6, 7, and 8 from the X-men evolution episodes Strategy X and Grim Reminder and the rest from unknown artists)

Jean has a variety of costumes and looks absolutely gorgeous in all of them. Probably my favorite is the yellow and blue costume that Jean wears in the original X-men cartoon series. (Nostalgia is probably coming into play because that was the first outfit I saw her in). Also on the top of my list (though for very different reasons) is Jean's rather revealing dominitrix uh I mean Black Queen costume. ^_^

Though there were a couple of good barefoot pictures out there for her, comic book pictures of Jean without her footwear on are pretty rare. This is somewhat made up for by the fact that Jean wear sandals a lot in X-men Evolution providing it's viewers with serveral opportunities to catch glimpses of her feet. (Slightly under that of Shadowcat's) I only wish the same could be said for the original cartoon series where Jean looked 1000 times hotter.

Ok that brings my tribute count for the poll members up to 6. Only 4 more left to go. Until next time.

-KSC