Friday, September 26, 2008

Ibuki (Bonus)

Okay...here's my tribute to the next ninja girl. This one is for Ibuki.






(All of these pictures are webfinds including artwork from my favorite Udon artists)

I think you guys can understand why I put Ibuki in the poll. Just like the other girls in this poll, she's pretty and has a cool array of Ninja moves but this girl has one advantage over the others... She's always depicted barefoot.* Yes...unlike the other girls who constantly torture us by hiding there feet in their footwear, this one is constantly teasing us by showing us just how pretty her feet are. Seeing what her feet look like, don't you just want to press your nose against her soles and sniff them to your heart's content?

Ok...while you weigh the pros and cons of smelling a barefoot ninja girl's feet, I'm going to make my escape...NINJA VANISH!!!!!

-A cloud of smoke fills the air. When it clears away the blogger has disappeared leaving behind the following initials: KSC

*give or take a few bandages.