Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ghost Talker's Daydream: Saiki Misaki

I was blown away when Match25 sent me these awesome pictures of the main female character's feet from Ghost Talker's Daydream. Why?...well see for yourself.







(These caps which left me staring at my screen with my jaw hanging down for an hour after seeing them capped from the Ghost Talker's Daydreams OAV by the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 himself. Thanks once again man. I also nabbed the first pic depicting Saiki working in her (non-necromancer) profession off of wikipedia.)

When I read Match's description where he described Saiki as an albino dominitrix, my first reaction was too good to be true. Match assured me he wasn't kidding and sure enough in addition to being a necromancer, this girl really makes a living out of dominating guys. :-D Needless to say my imagination of intense scenarios being at this woman's feet is working overtime. I really need to see this anime.

Ok guys...that's it for now. Have a nice weekend everyone!
-KingsSideCastle