Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poison Ivy Ultimate Bonus Part 4

Ok...the next Poison Ivy bonus up is a tribute to her movie form. Sadly Ivy doesn't go barefoot in the film but luckily the amount of barefoot material involving her actress Uma Thurman makes up for it. ^_^























(With the exception of a couple of webfinds...These are from the films My Super Ex-Girlfriend, Kill Bill, Johnny be Good and of course Batman and Robin)

I wish I was lucky enough to have her feet in my face like that *Sighs*. It seems like Uma Thurman's huge feet just have a magnetic effect on filmmakers. This is actually only a sampling of the amount of material involving this actress's feet out there though admittedly it helps that she was in three Quentin Tarantino films.

Ok...let's ignore another weird choice of hairdo and the fact that the film Batman and Robin was (putting it mildly) a disappoint at best. In addition to having the biggest feet of any Poison Ivy, the movie version of her has a couple of notable powers. First off she packs an immunity to toxins (which no doubt comes in really useful in her line of work). She also has the ability to make anyone in her presence so attracted to her that they are willing to do whatever she asks. And finally, she possesses a really deadly kiss. In addition to that she has the powerhouse Bane as her servant for some added muscle. I'd also like to mention that this version of Ivy acknowledges her background as a scientist as well. Beauty and brains are a dangerous combination. ^_^

I just want to apologize for the slow amount of updates lately. My real life has been keeping me pretty busy. I know I'm way behind in posting material, spotlights and writing chapters. Thanks for being so patient everyone...I'll definitely try to catch up. ^_^

Ok...we're not done with the plant goddess yet. More Poison Ivy to come soon!!
-KingsSideCastle