Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pokemon: Dawn (Bonus)/Poll of the Month 19

Ok...it was a little delayed but as promised here are a tribute involving the hot Pokemon Trainer Dawn. Since a few have argued that Dawn's credentials as a tomboy leave a lot to be desired (which will no doubt be exacerbated by the fact that I'm posting a lot of pictures of her donning a formal contest dress), I added a few pictures of the other Pokemon girls into the mix including one of the more overt Pokemon tomboys. ;-) Enjoy guys!!





















































































(These are a combination of webfinds and caps from various episodes of the Pokemon anime. I really have to give a huge thank you to the Pokemon fan Juancho for going out of way capping and scouring the net for rare pictures involving this beautiful pokemon trainer's feet. Two sites that we really would like to credit for these pictures in particular include Otakuphrenia and JJAPrice15's photobucket site.)

I think a lot the best moments involving Dawn's feet in the anime were posted in my first bonus here: http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2009/01/dawn-mega-bonus.html

Ok...so what makes Dawn the girl whose feet most people would like to tickle? I think its the fact that she's a really cute character and her footwear just seems to draw fetishists into fantasies involving her feet. Just imagine soft and sweaty her feet must be from being in those hot boots all the time With regard to tickling, being the sweet fun loving and energetic character that she is...I think that she would probably enjoy it. I can also picture her laughing pretty hard and kicking her feet around as she feels you run your fingertips up and down her soles. ^_^

Alright, as you probably already noticed...I added a new poll for this month. This one deals with one of my favorites types of women...Fire girls. Just imagine how nice and warm their feet are inside their footwear. Having them rub their soles against your face and body seems like the perfect way to warm up on a cool day. With that in mind, this month's question is...if you had your choice of firebabe to do that to you...who would it be? As with the other polls voting is anonymous and you don't need a blogger account to vote. I'd love to see what your opinions are.

Ok I'm working some new sets for November. I'll try to have the next one posted soon.

Have a great day everyone!!
-KSC