Friday, October 3, 2008

Kurenai Bonus 3

Here's a couple of extra pictures I capped while I was capping my Sakura bonus pictures. A few scenes starring the ultra-sexy Jounin sensei Kurenai. Enjoy everyone.











(These were capped from the Naruto Shippuuden episodes 72, 74 and Opening Credits of episode 99)

Last week I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to do a thorough end of the week entry. Did you guys miss it? Anyway, here's this week's wrap up.

This Week:
I ended the month with a couple of Ninja girl tributes right before I gave the poll winner Sakura Haruno a megabonus. I also posted a couple of bonus pictures courtesy of the Legendary Match25.

Spotlights:

The main reason for putting together an end of the week wrap up this week. ;-) I really wanted to spotlight an awesome new chapter involving Supergirl that the author Mr. E wrote for my Comic Book interactive. http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1393778/action/outline Any chapter involving the Girl of Steel getting her feet worshipped is guaranteed to be something enjoyable, but this one is a must read. ^_^

Next Week:
In one quick moment my free time got cut in half so next week I'll probably be pretty busy. I'll still try to make a couple of posts and Match has given me a lot of stuff...so you'll probably see one bonus after another from the Master of Sole Shots as well as a few other things (both blog and writing wise).

Ok guys. That will do it for tonight. Have a nice weekend everyone!!

-KingsSideCastle