Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ino (Mega Bonus)

While it seemed like a good idea at the time, my Sakura Mega-Bonus got me into a lot of hot water with my favorite anime girl Ino Yamanaka. She demanded to know how I could give her rival's feet a megabonus tribute without giving one to her feet first. Anyway because she's so hot (and *gulp* downright scary when she's mad), Here is a tribute to sexiest Kunoichi of them all. Enjoy!!




















































(These were capped from Naruto episodes 41, 42, 192, 200, and Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 34 and 54 and a webfind of the cover of Naruto Volume 6. Once again I have to give massive thanks the author Mr. E for directing me to the barefoot Ino scenes in episode 200 which inspired this bonus.)

O_O Ok...maybe I went a little overboard doing more than 50 caps in one post but Ino is definitely worth it. This kunoichi is definitely as hot as they come and I would gladly be her footslave for the rest of my life if she wanted me to.

Alright guys...that's it for now. Hopefully these pictures will give you guys something pleasant to dream about. Have a good night everyone and as usual...more to come soon.
-KingsSideCastle