Friday, September 5, 2008

Morrigan Aensland (Bonus)

In the last week of my poll, Ada managed to overtake Morrigan for the number one spot. However, just to be extra careful I prepared a backup tribute for Morrigan ready just in case. It seems a shame to waste it...so enjoy everyone!!





























(This is a combination of webfinds and caps I got for the Night Warriors OAV episodes 1 & 3)

So what would be the advantage of being Morrigan's footstool? Well this succubus is seductive sexy, and supernaturally gorgeous. Her feet probably would be really soft and smooth and would feel wonderful rubbing against your face. Not only that but this michievous character looks like she would enjoy teasing someone with her feet. I bet being her footstool would definitely be a lot of fun.

This Week:
Ok...so let's move on. This week I was a little bit busier than usual and as a result I don't really have any new chapters available yet. That's not to say I wasn't working on any new stories (In fact I have a couple of story chapters in the works) but I just didn't complete anything to post yet. However with the asistance of Match25, I did get a couple of blog entries out this week involving some classic pokemon girls... so scroll down to the last couple of entries to check them out.

Spotlights:

This week I'm going to spotlight a couple of my favorite Morrigan stories on writing.com.
Let's start with this classic Fantasy Foot Massage Parlor story. *whistles innocently*
Yeah believe it or not...I've actually written a short story involving her myself. ^_^; This was one of my first stories on Writing.com written a long time ago as a request for someone else. At the time I didn't know much about her other than the fact that she was the hot succubus in the Dark Stalker games so I had to lean heavily on google to compose this story.

Ok...let me spotlight something that doesn't sound quite as self serving. One of WDC friends SFD has also written a couple of foot fetish stories involving the sexy succubus as well. One for his SF/FF adventures interactive here:
These two were written in the last few months and feature some interesting storylines.

There's also an extremely good ongoing Morrigan thread at the Anime Stories interactive by the author HellaPinoy.

You might remember me mentioning this story before but it's been updated pretty recently within the last two weeks with some great new additions.

Last but not least, there's a brand new storyline involving her in the With Friends Like These interactive written by it creator Daniel Wickie:
This one is hot off the press written in the last couple of those and as the first chapter vivid descriptions suggest it has a lot of potential. I'm really looking forward to seeing this storyline develop in the future.

And speaking of future...

Next Week:
Basically all my future stories from last week's entry will get moved here. Wonder Woman...Mars, Jean Grey etc. Partnering up with Match25 I'll also try to have some more blog bonuses available.

Ok that's basically it for now...have a nice weekend everyone and as usual...more to come soon!

-KSC