Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Toph (Bonus)

Hi Everyone I have a special bonus for you today...another Avatar girl tribute. If you're a regular reader by now you know which Avatar girl is my favorite. ^_^ But that doesn't mean I don't like the others. Avatar is a great series with a great cast of characters and there are no weak links in the chain. That said...Enjoy!!!











(All of these amazing pictures in this bonus come courtesy of the master of sole shots Match25. Thanks very much for sending me them and allowing me to post them man. You Rock!!!)

Ok...so what makes Toph such a great character? Well if the first and last picture I posted weren't enough to convince you how awesome she is, Toph has a cool personality, cool powers, and since she uses her feet to see, she's almost always barefoot. Also some of the funniest jokes in the series play off the fact that she is blind. (Check out the episode the Runaway for some examples) Anyway, Toph is definitely badass and the Avatar series wouldn't be the same without her.

Ok I hope everyone liked this bonus. Because Toph has a lot of barefoot scenes in the series ... don't be suprised if you see her again soon. And on that note...until next time!!
-KSC