Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yura (Teaser Bonus)

The thing about villainesses is that they tend to get angry very easily and as you can guess many of them are not happy about being left out of my poll. After about 100 e-mails from various scorned villainesses discussing creative ways of torturing me, I realized that I better post some tributes to them quickly before I wind up as one of their insoles. Anyway, my first tribute is to the Inuyasha villainess Yura who was just a hair away from being included in my poll.








(These caps were taken from the 3rd episode of Inuyasha)

I had so many pictures of Yura to post that I decided to split her bonus into two parts. Although she only appeared in a couple of episodes toward the beginning of the anime, Yura is extremely popular especially among foot fetishists (myself included). If you're wondering why that is...watch what she does to Inuyasha in my next bonus. ;-)

Ok that's basically it for now...there will be more involving this sexy villainess later this week.
-KSC