Friday, October 9, 2009

Villainess Takeover: Giganta

Ok...the next Villainess up is Giganta. When you think of GTS villainesses, Giganta is the first girl who comes to mind and with very good reason. This hot readhead has been growing to enormous size and stomping things under her feet for a long time but one of her best scenes comes in the new Superman/Batman public enemies film where she provides us with an Awesome POV stomp. Enjoy guys!!










(This POV squish scene was from the movie Superman/Batman Public Enemies. I seriously need to check this movie out. Massive thanks to the Sole Keeper and Dave for tipping me off to this scene as well as the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 for finding and capping this awesome scene.)

There's nothing like watching a bare sole come towards your face. When I first saw this scene I found myself replaying it repeatedly watching Giganta stomp her foot over and over again. Even now (after the hundreth time seeing it), I still spend a couple of minutes staring in awe at Giganta's powerful sole when I come across one of the caps of it. This seriously has to be one of my favorite scenes of all time. You really have to give massive amounts of respect to the man of steel for being able to dodge Giganta's sole like that. If I was in that situation...I would have been like a deer caught in headlights staring at Giganta's feet with my tongue hanging out.

Ok...for a little bit more of this villainess. I did a tribute to her Justice League counterpart a while back. http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2008/07/giganta-bonus.html
Looking back on it...this is the second time Superman finds himself underneath Giganta's feet. Lucky son of a gun!!

Ok...some good news everyone...I finally cleared enough messages from my writing.com address to make it useable again but please use it sparingly guys. I have a 5 megabytes total space limit there so please send any attachments you have to my Yahoo account. Also if I never responded to a message you sent during the time it was down...chances are that I never received it. Please resend it. ^_^

Alright everyone...I'll leave you to gaze at Giganta's feet. ;-)

18 villainesses left to go and on that note...more to come soon.
-KSC