Sunday, October 5, 2008

Seven of Seven: Nana (Bonus)

Match25's Reign of Soles continues with a tribute to Nana from Seven of Seven's feet. Enjoy!!




(The Legendary Master of Sole Shots is at his best as he presents us with this hot series of caps and one webfind somehow managing to give us six beautiful feet in a single picture. Amazing work Match.)

I haven't watched this series yet but the premise leads into some exciting possibilities. The main character splits into seven versions of herself. I'm sure that you're all thinking what I'm thinking too. Yup...7 pairs of the same feet to worship at once. To top it off this girl has an 8th evil counterpart as well. This really is too good to be true.

Ok guys...I think Nana's soles deserved to be stared a in peace so I'll leave you alone for a while. As always, more to come soon. Have a good night everyone!!
-KSC