Thursday, September 4, 2008

May Bonus 2

In response to my request for help with finding pictures of this gorgeous female trainer Match25 managed to immediately provide me with a swimsuit episode involving her leaving me no choice but to raise my blog to the next level and release two posts in one day. (That diabolical genius!!) Anyway, for your viewing pleasure...here's a second round of May caps.





























(This is a combination of caps from May's bikini appearance in the Pokemon episode Sharpedo Attacks provided by the Legendary Master of Sole shots (Thanks Match) and a few hotshots from Otakuphrenia)

This bonus took me quite a bit of work to put together because I couldn't save it to computer first and had to cap them directly from the net but considering that I get to work with May longer...I definitely can't complain. Sorry about the low quality of some of these shots.

Anyway, hope you guys like her as much as I do.
-KSC