Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kaleido Star Bonus 1: Sarah Dupoint

I don't know anything about the series Kaleido Star but judging from the sheer amount of high quality foot pictures involving its women that I have received...I'm guessing the show is probably about women showing their soles. ;-) Since I mentioned the word soles...you can probably guess who's responsible for this bonus right?



(Yup!...It was the legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 himself. Once again...I'm in his debt as are the rest of you. ^_^)

Like the One Piece girls and the Pokemon girls before them...this will be a multipart bonus featuring multiple women from this series. The only problem is that there are so many pictures, it will probably take me two days to post them all.

Anyway, I'll be back soon. Enjoy everyone!!!
-KSC