Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disney Invasion Week: Sleeping Beauty (Bonus)

Ok...here's a tribute to one of my favorites. The lovely Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.


















(You guys can probably guess that these came from the Sleeping Beauty movie. :-D Once again...I have to give it up to the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 capping this scenes)

Sleeping Beauty was the first Disney movie I remember seeing when I was a kid and it's still one of my favorites. Truthfully, I can't imagine myself doing a tribute to the Disney girls without at least mentioning it. (I'm just glad Aurora provided me with an excuse by giving us a couple of barefoot moments). Compared to some of the later Disney films alot of things are kept simple while still maintaining its charm. It's difficult to create a movie that would appeal to everyone but this movie does just that sucessfully blending action, romance, excitement, comedy, and adventure. It also has a great cast of characters including one of the most memorable and powerful villainesses of all time. If you think I'm exaggerating, just look at the impact this movie had on the Kingdom Hearts trilogy and which Disney villainess is given top billing. :-D

As for the title character...all I can say is Aurora is hot. ^_^ Is it any wonder that Prince Phillip would brave a forest of thorns, an evil sorceress, and a dragon to wake this Beauty. If you haven't seen this classic yet, I definitely recommend you check it out.

Ok...that will do it for Sleeping Beauty but there are definitely more Disney Women ahead. ^_^

Until Next Time Guys!!
-KSC